Points of Pride
- Ranked No. 10 in Top Missouri Schools by U.S. News & World Report in 2020
- 8 students named National Merit Finalists for the Class of 2021
- 49 graduating seniors in 2021 qualified for Missouri Academic Scholarship "Bright Flight" program
- 80 percent of students who took AP exams in 2021 scored a 3 or higher
- Yearbook has earned 11 All-American Awards from the National Scholastic Press Association
- KFTN student radio station was a finalist for Best High School Radio Station in the nation in 2019
- Grant program in conjunction with Bayer for biodiesel production. The Biodiesel program produces and promotes renewable fuel
- More than 80 percent of our students participate in athletic teams, academic and interest clubs and honor societies
- State championships for both team and individual athletes: softball (1998, 2006), baseball (2012), girls soccer (2018), boys soccer (2016, 2019), wrestling (five individual state titles), boys track (team 2017, several individual state titles), girls track (several individual titles), girls lacrosse (2019), girls golf (2020)
- 24 Teachers have earned National Board Certification
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.