Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Missouri Gold Star School
- Strong focus on social-emotional Learning in the classroom and monthly TEAM multi-age activities
- Recipient of numerous grant awards focused on enhancing student achievement
- Earned nationally recognized Promising Practice Awards from Character Education Partnership for creating a Growth Mindset Community and spotlighting ELL students
- MOAHPERD Exemplary Gold Status Award for excellence in Physical Education
- Benefits from the support of a strong parental partnership
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.