Points of Pride
- Committed to serving the school and community
- Dedicated to the advancement of the MHS staff through Professional Learning Communities
- 13 current students scored a perfect 36 on the ACT.
- 1 current student scored a perfect 1600 on the SAT
- 20 National Board Certified Teachers
- 26 students received National Merit Scholar recognition
- MHS AP Program recognized 91 AP Scholars, 50 AP Scholars with Honor, 102 AP Scholars with Distinction, 37 AP National Scholars, 2 AP Seminar and Research Certificates, and 2 AP Capstone Diplomas
- 12 State Athletic Championships
- 2 St Louis Suburban Association Distinguished Program awards and Suburban Association Athletic Program of the Year award.
- U.S. News & World Report recognized MHS as "America's Best High School"
- Washington Post recognized MHS as "America's Most Challenging High School"
- MHS recognized 146 Bright Flight Scholars (30 or better on the ACT)
- U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek recognized MHS as "one of the best STEM High Schools in America" MHS provides 72 competitive sports and fine art groups
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.