Points of Pride
- Selected by the Missouri Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance (MOAHPERD), as an Exemplary Gold School in Physical Education
- Nationally recognized as a Missouri Gold Star School (1994, 2009)
- Proud of service learning projects at each grade level that teach community responsibility, compassion for others, and directly connect to our curriculum
- Recognized as a Missouri School of Character (2009) and a National School of Character (2010, 2017)
- Collaborative and supportive Professional Learning Communities dedicated to improving student achievement
- Strong Parental Support through Kehrs Mill's Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- Recipient of eight National Schools of Character Promising Practices Awards through our Character.org partnership
- Top performing school in MO in the areas of English Language Arts (ELA), Math, and Science
- Consistently receive top academic honors including Top 10 recognition for Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) scores
- Recipient of the Bronze USDA Healthier US School Award
- Named a Character Fitness School by Character.org
- Offer many leadership roles for students through the school and community
- Welcome parent and community volunteers to partner in supporting learning and growth among students
- State of the art technology with interactive Smartboards or Promethean Boards in every classroom, Chromebooks for every student in grades 2, 3, 4, and 5, and tablets and iPads in all K-1 classrooms
- Innovation Room containing state of the art technology and STEM activities along with a full class set of Virtual Reality goggles accessible by all students.
- Kehrs Mill has National Board Certified teachers
- 95% of teachers at Kehrs Mill have Master's degrees and advanced hours
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.