Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Missouri and National School of Character
- Received Lighthouse Certification as a Leader in Me school by FranklinCovey
- Received multiple Promising Practices Awards from Character Plus
- Selected by the Missouri Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (MOAHPERD), as an Exemplary Gold School in Physical Education
- Nationally recognized as a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence and a Missouri Gold Star School
- Recognized with a National Blue Ribbon Schools Special Emphasis Award in Technology
- Proud of community service projects at each grade level that teach community responsibility and compassion
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.