Points of Pride
- Benefit from state-of-the-art new building including Innovation Lab, Motor Room and Storm Shelter
- Mission focused on high academic expectations, social-emotional well-being and building a culture of belonging and leadership.
- School mission and vision focused on strong core values that are tied to helping students grow in the 5 CASEL social-emotional competencies
- Recognized for strong character: Promising Practice Awards, Blues Buddies Award Honorable Mention
- 2020 Promising Practice Award winner
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.