Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Leader in Me School by Franklin Covey
- Promotes service learning, parent involvement and community partnership
- Recognized as both a Missouri and National School of Character
- Recipient of the Champions for Character: Celebrating Service-Learning Award sponsored by Cardinals Care and CHARACTERplus
- Recipient of the National Schools of Character Promising Practices Award
- Proud of the strong parental support for education through an active Parent Teacher Organization comprised of more than 200 volunteers
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.