Points of Pride
- Recognized as a National School of Character
- Character Education is a top priority at Blevins
- Students serve as leaders and learners
- All teachers participate in focused professional development
- Special and general educators work collaboratively
- Supportive parents directly impact the achievement of Blevins' students
- The focus of Blevins' PTO is to build a strong community
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.