Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Missouri School of Character, 2018
- Recognized as a National School of Character, 2018
- Recipient of National Schools of Character Promising Practices Awards through the Character Education Partnership, 2019
- Named National Blue Ribbon School, 1993-1994
- Exemplary Gold Physical Education Program – State of Missouri 2008
- Active parent-staff organization helping to create a welcoming community
- Committed to involving students in service projects
- Home to five National Board Certified Teachers
- State of the art STEM/Innovation Room
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.