Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Missouri and National School of Character
- Recipient of five National Schools of Character Promising Practices Awards through the Character Education Partnership
- NASPE Star Award for excellence in Physical Education and MOAHPERD Exemplary Gold Status Award
- Highly qualified and compassionate staff including five (5) National Board Certified Teachers
- Proud of the strong parental support for education through an active Parent Teacher Organization
- An outstanding "Caring School Community" committed to involving each grade level in service learning projects
- Social-emotional learning is integrated into our daily curriculum
- Committed to embracing our diverse community
- Collaborative and supportive Professional Learning Communities dedicated to improving student achievement
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.