Points of Pride
- Recognized as a Missouri and National School of Character
- Recipient of eight National Schools of Character Promising Practices Awards through the Character Education Partnership
- Received a NASPE Star Award for excellence in Physical Education
- State of the Art STEM/ Innovation Room
- Collaborative and supportive Professional Learning Communities dedicated to improving student achievement
- Active Parent/ Staff Organization helping to create a welcoming community
- State of the art technology with interactive Smartboards or Promethean Boards in every classroom; Chromebooks for every student in grades 2, 3, 4, and 5; and tablets and iPads in all K-1 classrooms
- Home to a National Board Certified Nurse
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.