Points of Pride
- Received the Glory of Missouri Award
- Promising Young Writers Award Winner
- Recognized as a Promising Practice Winner for CharacterPlus
- Recognized as a Community Service Award Winner by the Gateway Young Achievers Program
- Six teachers with National Board Certification
- Continual focus on discovery, connection and making a difference
- Recognized as a Fuel Up To Play 60 School
- Recognized as a Green Schools Quest Challenge School
- Fuel Up to Play 60 State Student Ambassador Winners
- Exemplary Gold Status MOAHPERD Award Winner
- School and Community Partnerships: Fitness Trail; a thriving School Garden with chickens that has been recognized by the Fenton Chamber of Commerce; Courtyard; Social Justice Equity Group; Got Your Back Pack Program; and Helping Hands
- Published student and staff authors
- More than 50 clubs and activities for students
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.