Points of Pride
- Recognized as a National School of Character.
- Recipient of nine nationally-recognized Promising Practice Awards.
- Recognized by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education for its Top Ten ranking in communication arts, mathematics, and science on the MAP.
- Recognized as a State School of Character by Character Plus.
- Awarded the National Blue Ribbon award from the U.S. Department of Education for Excellence in Education.
- Received the Missouri Gold Star on three separate occasions.
- Official partner and promoter of the Best Buddies program.
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.