Points of Pride
- Benefit from state-of-the-art new building including Innovation Lab, Motor Room and Storm Shelter
- Mission focused on high academic expectations, social-emotional well-being and building a culture of leadership
- Recognized as a Leader in Me 7 Habits School and Symposium Tour Host School
- Named a Leader in Me Lighthouse Award School, 2018
- Recognized for strong character: Promising Practice Awards, Blues Buddies Award Honorable Mention
- 2020 Promising Practice Award winner
- EHS band, orchestra, and choir programs, enroll more than 500 students annually. All groups have earned top honors at State Festivals annually for over 20 years.
- Since 2005, 25 students of EHS performing arts groups make All-State and earn numerous Exemplary and Gold ratings at district and state festivals.
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
Want to Dive Deeper?
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.