Wildwood Middle School Points of Pride
- A school combining restorative practices, while working to ensure that each student reaches their potential through our staff dedication to Professional Learning Communities.
- Honored as a top performing middle school by the Missouri Department of Education, with students scoring at the highest levels on standardized testing.
- Students excel in various academic, fine and practical arts as well as athletic competitions.
- Teachers work in Professional Learning Communities to collaborate, learn and grow in order to provide a positive school culture that enhances learning.
- Strong community support through the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
- We offer an extensive afterschool program, providing a variety of extracurricular, intramurals, co-curricular, and tutoring opportunities.
- Honored top one of top 10 Middle schools in Missouri
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.