Wild Horse Elementary School Points of Pride
- Recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School and a Missouri Gold Star School
- Wild Horse consistently receives top academic honors, including Top 10 recognition for Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) scores
- Recognized as a Missouri and National School of Character
- Recognized as a 2020 Champion for Character by Character Plus and the St. Louis Cardinals
- State of the art technology with interactive Smartboards or Promethean Boards in every classroom; Chromebooks for every student in grades 2, 3, 4, and 5; and tablets and iPads in all K-1 classrooms
- Innovation Room containing state of the art technology and STEM activities along with a full class set of Virtual Reality goggles accessible by all students.
- Strong parent and community involvement
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.