Rockwood Summit High School Points of Pride
- Committed to working together to create opportunities for students to thrive.
- 80% of graduates from the Class of 2022 attending 2 or 4 year college/university
- Niche ranking in 2022 #10
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Distinguished School Award from 2020-2022
- Ranked #16 in Top Missouri Schools by US News and World Report in 2022
- Three students named National Merit Finalists in 2022 and three students named Commended
- 47 graduating seniors from the Class of 2022 qualified for Bright Flight
- 80% of students who took AP exams in 2022 scored 3 or higher
- Yearbook has earned 11 All-American Awards from the National Scholastic Press Association
- KFTN student radio station was a finalist for Best High School Radio Station in the nation in 2019
- Grant program in conjunction with Bayer for biodiesel production. The Biodiesel program produces and promotes renewable fuel.
- More than 80% of our students participate in athletic teams, academic and interest clubs and honor societies.
- State championships for both team and individual athletes: softball (1998, 2006), baseball (2012), girls soccer (2018), boys soccer (2016, 2019), wrestling (5 individual state titles), boys track (team 2017, several individual state titles), girls track (several individual titles), girls lacrosse (2019), girls golf (2020)
- 24 teachers have earned National Board Certification
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.