Marquette High School Points of Pride
- Committed to serving the school and community
- Dedicated to the advancement of the MHS staff through Professional Learning Communities
- 14 current students scored a perfect 36 on the ACT
- 15 National Board Certified Teachers
- 19 students named National Semifinalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholar Competition
- Most National Semifinalists in the 2023 National Merit Scholar Competition for a public school in the State of Missouri
- One current student awarded National Hispanic Recognition in the 2023 National Merit Scholar Competition
- Two current students awarded National African American Recognition in the 2023 National Merit Scholar Competition
- MHS AP Program recognized 94 AP Scholars, 49 AP Scholars with Honor, 133 AP Scholars with Distinction, 7 AP Seminar and Research Certificates, and 13 AP Capstone Diplomas
- 12 State Athletic Championships
- 90+ Clubs ranging from cultural awareness, special interests and a nationally recognized newspaper and yearbook
- Two St Louis Suburban Association Distinguished Program awards and Suburban Association Athletic Program of the Year award.
- U.S. News & World Report recognized MHS as one of "America's Best High Schools"
- Washington Post recognized MHS as one of "America's Most Challenging High Schools"
- MHS recognized 142 Bright Flight Scholars (31 or better on the ACT)
- U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek recognized MHS as "one of the best STEM High Schools in America"
- MHS provides 72 competitive sports and fine art group
- In 2022, Marquette High School was ranked #4 in Best Public High Schools in Missouri by Niche
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.