Lafayette High School Points of Pride
- Named as a National School of Character by Character.org
- Named as a Missouri School of Character
- Recognized as one of America's Most Challenging High Schools by the Washington Post.
- Recognized by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education as a Top Ten school for sustained high scores on the MAP
- The North Central Association of Secondary School and Colleges rates LHS "Triple A"
- Lauded for the high levels of competency of the staff and the outstanding diversity and strength of the academic program by the NCASSA
- LHS has captured 43 state championships
- LHS has twice been selected as a Missouri Gold Star School and was named a National Blue Ribbon School
- In 2014, Lafayette was awarded the ACT Red Quill Legacy Award for the third consecutive year
- In 2016, Lafayette was named a Silver Medal School by U.S. News & World Report.
- In 2016, Lafayette was named Top 1000 Schools in the nation by Newsweek.
- In 2015 and 2016, Lafayette was awarded the Commissioner's Cup for outstanding St. Louis Suburban overall activities program.
- In 2019, Lafayette High School was named the No. 1 public high school in Missouri by U.S. News & World Report
- In 2021, Lafayette was named in the top 1% nationally for STEM programs by US News & World Report
- In 2021, Lafayette High School was ranked #3 in Best Public High Schools in Missouri by Niche
- Over 90% of the class of 2021 went on to enroll in a post-secondary education institution.
- In 2021, Lafayette students took 1,069 AP exams and 78% of students scored a 3 or higher.
- The Class of 2021 had seven Commended Students and four Finalists for the National Merit Scholarship Program
- The Class of 2021 had an average ACT score of 24.6
- The Class of 2021 recognized an impressive 90 Bright Flight Scholars who earned a 30 or higher on the ACT
- Over 25% of the class of 2021 had obtained 4.0 GPA (weighted) or above
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.