Chesterfield Elementary School Points of Pride
- Recipient of National Blue Ribbon twice, most recently in 2018
- Recipient of Missouri Gold Star twice, most recently in 2018
- Recognized as a National School of Character three times – 2008, 2013 and 2018.
- Recipient of SEVEN National Schools of Character Promising Practices Awards through the Character Education Partnership NASPE Star Award for excellence in Physical Education
- Home to seven National Board Certified Teachers
- Nationally Certified School Counselor
- Implementation of social-emotional learning and its integration into daily curriculum
- Commitment to high involvement for students in fine arts
- Student development in leadership
- Commitment to embracing our diverse community
- Registered and recognized with a Bronze Award by the National Wildlife Federation and Eco-School USA for outstanding work in the area of conservation
- Home of a 21st century STEAM Studio
- Recipient of the MOSHAPE Presidential Recognition Award
- National Board Certified Nurse
Nothing has been selected to display.
Enrollment By Grade
|American Indian/Alaska Native||*|
have advanced degrees
average years' experience
Calendar Days and Attendance
proportional attendance rate
parent conference days
You may view more information on the Missouri Comprehensive Data System. This website from the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) contains pertinent school-related data at the state, district and school level.